The very first step in my training was choosing my name. I made a list of names that seemed good for either a girly sissy or a dirty whore. When I gave the list to Lady Diana she chose Misty right away because it was perfect for both a sissy and a whore. She also said it was a great name for me because I have such a very, very wet clitty that is dripping all over when I am horny, which is almost all the time lately. If my CB6000 did not have that opening in the front then my clitty would get flooded in there. My mouth can get a little misty too when I am sucking on a big dildo like I was last night. I think my dildo was wet all the way down to the balls when I was finished. I also had an endless supply of precummies to scoop up and suck off of my fingers while I was doing my cocksucking.
I suggested Minx for my last name but was given Mintz because I am being trained to be a mincing sissy. I will be a cocktease too but a sissy first and foremost.
As a sissy I have much less control over things than I used to have when I was pretending to be a man. My clitty is still locked up for now and I will never again get to cum whenever I want. Now I will only be able to cum when I am given permission and every time that happens I will have to lick up my cummies like a thirsty cumslut.
I made a list of what parts of my body are rarely seen in public and that is why my toenails have purple nail polish on them, my clitty was shaved bare except for the girly landing strip right above it and a pink rose temporary tattoo was applied to my ass. Lady Diana told me it was important that I always have these things I can not fully hide that will reveal the truth about me - that I’m a sissy.
I am also wearing my clitty cage of course and the helpless horniness just gets worse and worse. All I can do is suck up all the precummies I can and tell myself that this is how it is for a sissy. I was also told to put the rounded medium butt plug in my fuck hole and keep it there until I go to bed so I can also feel it there tight inside me. I wish my clitty could feel something other than endless frustration and the cruel squeezing of the clitty cage whenever I get too horny.
That is how it is for a sissy.
Misty Mintz
1 comment:
A sissy name is SO important Misty, don't you think? i love yours and envy you! *blushes*
Daddy chose mine to not sound too girly on purpose to help shame me.
Post a Comment