After thirteen days in chastity, today is the day that I may finally be allowed to cum. I have been getting hornier and hornier every day but I have also found that my urges to give into my position as a sissy have been growing too. I never would have believed that I would wake up horny to have my fuck hole filled and then done that all on my own. Not only did it happen but I used a butt plug that I had never been able to get all the way in and then keep it there. Lady Diana said that even though I did it without her permission, it is a sign of progress as a sissy. My punishment has been to fill my fuck hole with that plug about every other night since then.
The last several days I have found that as I am getting more and more hungry to cum I am getting more and more hungry to drink it up and gulp it down. Licking up cum is one of the worst parts of being a sissy for me but from now on I will be drinking up every drop I make. Even though I am getting hungry to do that right now, I do not expect to like the taste any better. Sissies are supposed to love the taste and I am a little afraid that over time I will begin to savor it too. I certainly am a sissy and I am going to be licking up lots and lots of cum so it makes sense that it will happen. Lady Diana seems to love this part of my training, forcing me to drink cumload after cumload and molding me to where I love it so much that I beg for more.
I want her to mold me. I want to be a full and complete sissy with all the rights and benefits that come with it, even though it is really a lack of rights and instead of benefits there is humiliation, denial and suffering. It may be the chastity that is making me feel these things or maybe the chastity is helping me see what I really want and what I am really meant to be. On the surface I would never want thirteen days of chastity but it feels so right and my clitty looks so right, so dainty and girlish shaved bare with just the feminine stripe above it and properly locked away in the CB6000. My clitty has been transformed into what it is meant to be and my training will do the same with the rest of me.
Misty Mintz
No comments:
Post a Comment