September 21, 2010

Meet Misty Mintz

Hello everybody! I’m Misty Mintz and I’m a sissy in training. *curtsies* I want to be the biggest sissy I can be and learn and do as much as I can to improve how much of a sissy I am. I am also going to be working at being a sissy maid, a dirty whore, a ditzy bimbo and a hungry cumslut but it starts with being a sissy and my sissy training.

I am a sissy already but I am going to be turned into a complete and total sissy. I have played at being a sissy for years but it was just playing for me. But now it has been made clear to me that I truly am a sissy and it is when I go to work or out with my friends that I am playing and pretending to be a real man.

I have always been submissive and my clitty gets so hard when I put it in my panties but the panties still fit perfect because I do not make much of a bulge at all. I was born to be a sissy. Lady Diana has had my clitty locked up in a CB6000 for ten days and I am so much hornier than I have ever been but the last thing I would ever think to do is to get out of it. My clitty keeps pulsing with need and I can not stand it so bad that I think I might start really crying instead of just making pathetic whimpers. But instead of standing up to her and giving myself the cummies I need more than anything, I was painting my toenails purple for her. I have a feminine landing strip shaved in my hair above my caged clitty and a temporary tattoo of a pink rose on my right ass cheek. I do not get to decide when I cum or even when I get to rub my clitty. I am a sissy.

After what I did the other night that I talked about in the first post and what I will be doing later tonight sucking on one of my many big dildos, there is a little doubt. When I went to get the dildo ready it hit me that I have sucked on a dildo at least twenty or thirty times more than I have ever had my clitty sucked. That number is only going to get bigger. Lady Diana does not want me to ever have my clitty sucked again and made me promise not to. With my landing strip and purple toenails and rose tattoo and most of all my clitty, it will not be hard to keep that promise. I am a sissy and sissies do not get sucked – they do the sucking.

Misty Mintz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always loved dressing, but it started trying to look slutty and the most like a girl i could. I finally gave in to my real feelings....sissy...faggot...cock sucking....so I started dressing like a Prissy Sissy cartoon. That's what I am a fake male but a real sissy. Good luck with your blog, i'm excited to be the first subscriber.

Misty Mintz said...

Thank you so much for being the first subscriber, Michelle. I have some very slutty clothes and some very girly ones too. I only wore them now and then and just long enough to make cummies but now I am going to have to wear them a lot more. I am a little afraid that what you are talking about is waiting for me in my future too but I don't have any choice in the matter.

Anonymous said...

Don't be afraid silly sissy, there is no better feeling than surrounded by pink tafeta and lace....so much it's hard to sit in a chair. Pink Bloomer panties like i wear will hold your CB6000 nicely. My addy if you want a photo of me, MaidFerFun@aol.com if you wanna see what you know you have in store.