September 24, 2010

Lady Diana's Rules

At the start of my training, Lady Diana gave me a list of the most important rules that I have to follow. She told me that she may add rules later on, but these ones must be followed for me to serve her properly and be molded into the complete sissy I am meant to be.

1. I may never lie to Lady Diana. That includes lies of omission. Lady Diana is my trainer and a lie shows complete disrespect to her. She is helping me realize my true place as a mincing, cocksucking sissy.

2. I may not cum without Lady Diana's permission. A sissy's role is to offer herself in making women and real men cum. Her own pleasure is of the least importance. A sissy is not fit to decide when she gets to cum and should be extremely grateful when her trainer allows it.

3. I must always lick up my cummies when I am allowed to cum. A sissy drinks all of the cum that she can get. There is nothing a sissy craves more than cum and wasting any when her trainer was so generous to allow her to make it is a huge insult.

I have been told that those first three rules are the most important of all and will earn me the most severe punishments if I ever break them. I will still be punished if I break any of the other rules, but it will be really bad if I break one of the first three. Lady Diana said I would consider myself very lucky if all I got was a full month in chastity. Breaking one of the first three rules might even make her decide to no longer be my trainer. That seems extremely harsh to me but I think it is to make absolutely sure that I do not break those rules.

Here are a few more rules that I was given.

4. I may not rub my clitty without Lady Diana's permission. Sissies devote themselves to the pleasure of their superiors, not their own. A horny sissy just has energy she can use to benefit them.

5. I must obey the commands that Lady Diana gives me. I may not talk back, whine or complain. Sissies do not know what is best for them. Their trainers do and a sissy is lucky to have a trainer to guide her

6. Only my tongue may ever enter a woman's pussy or her ass. A sissy cannot please a woman with her clittie. A sissy must know her place and never take advantage of a woman for pleasure the sissy can never deserve. Real men with real cocks exist to please a woman with penetration.

7. My clitty may never enter a woman's mouth. A sissy sucks cock, she does not pretend she has one.

It did seem to me like Lady Diana was going a little too far in trying to restrict my relationships with other women, but those last two rules seem like how it really will be for me when I am fully trained. I will not get to have sex with my clitty. That is not for a sissy.

I don't know if I really need those last two rules though. My tiny clittie, shaved bare except for the girly landing strip leading down to it, my painted toenails, and the pink rose tattoo on my ass should be enough on their own. Even a woman who has no experience with domination knows a sissy when she sees one.

Misty Mintz

No comments: