September 21, 2010

Misty hates chastity so much!!!

I know I should start my blog by introducing myself and talking about my situation but Lady Diana has been keeping me in chastity for more than a week now and it is driving me totally crazy. I read about other slaves and sissies being locked up for a month or more and I do not know how they stand it because it just takes a couple days for me to be desperately horny and in total agony. There is a dull aching throbbing in my clitty and another one in my head. I think dirty thoughts even more than ever before and can barely make it through the day. I want to rip my cock cage off and stroke my clitty harder than I ever have. I bet I would cum so hard I would pass out.

I have played around with my CB6000 cock cage before but never this long. The longest was four or five days and I must be four times as horny right now after nine days than I was then. I sometimes even find myself whimpering from how desperate I am. Last night I woke up in the middle of the night and I was so horny and it was like something just took over me because I found my butt plugs and lubed up the small one I use and slid it right into my fuck hole. I have never liked to use my plugs and now I am so horny and I can’t touch my clitty so I have to use my fuck hole? Lady Diana is going to love reading this. And then after just a few minutes I decided to try the rounded medium one that I have never fit into my fuck hole before. I don’t like to use my fuck hole so that is why I just stick to the small butt plug. The rounded plug just slid right in almost as fast as the small one did. It hurt for a few second and then the pain faded and I just had a filled fuck hole. It was like my fuck hole wanted it and my clitty swelled up in the cock cage and the tightness of the cock cage squeezing my horny clitty and giving it nowhere to go made me make more whimpering sounds. I put the butt plugs away after fifteen minutes and went to sleep. In the morning I almost thought it had been a dream.

I feel so dirty and shameful. I fucked my fuck hole all on my own. I am even hornier today and it just makes me want to be more dirty and more shameful which does not make sense. My clitty keeps trying to swell in the cock cage and the cock cage always ruthlessly puts a stop to it. I do not know if I can take this much torture and it can still get so much worse. My clitty keeps dripping precummies out through the hole at the end of the cock cage and making a sticky mess on my legs. I scoop it up and suck it off my fingers like a sissy should but I think it only makes me more horny and I know I am not allowed to rub my clitty until Friday at the earliest.  How can anyone stand this?

Misty M. Mintz

No comments: