September 26, 2010

Misty's weekend release

I was hoping I would finally be allowed to cum on Friday but instead Lady Diana made me wait another day to make it absolutely clear who had control of my clitty. I was told to put on a white babydoll set in the evening when I got home and pull one of the leg holes of the panties over my clitty cage so the panties could fit. The babydoll was just long enough to cover the CB6000 so it was not really exposed and I looked very much like a little sissy. When it was bedtime I got to take the clitty cage off and pull the panties back over my clitty. Feeling the panties just lightly touching my clitty made me extremely horny and I let out a girlish moan. It was hard to fall asleep in my babydoll set with my release so close and still denied.

On Saturday I slid the rounded medium butt plug into my fuck hole after sliding the small plug in and out a few times to get ready. Lady Diana has named the small butt plug my warmup plug since that is the only use for it now that my fuck hole can fit larger plugs. I put on my sissy maid uniform and went to work doing some cleaning around my place. I put some laundry away and it did feel quite odd folding and putting away the boxers I wear when I am pretending to be a real man, while I was dressed as a French maid with my fuck hole filled and my clitty in ruffled panties.

I could feel the plug in my fuck hole moving around just the tiniest bit as I worked and I was also getting more and more horny as I did my dusting and cleaning. I would have thought I would get less horny as the maid work got routine but no. I did only do it for less than two hours though. When everything was cleaned up and I practiced a few curtsies, it was finally time to cum.

First I was told to pull my panties down and tease my clitty for an hour which made me even hornier. Then I got a large realistic cock dildo, a smaller vibrating dildo and my sissy cum cup. On Friday I was sent to buy my sissy cum cup and sissy cum dish. When I am allowed to cum, it will be done into one of them unless there are special orders. I will then drink my cum out of the sissy cum cup or lick it out of the sissy cum dish.

Sissy cum dish and sissy cum cup
(exciting first images, right?)

Side view

The vibrating dildo is about the same wideness as the medium butt plug but much longer. I was amazed at how it just slid all the way in when I took out the plug and tried the dildo. I felt it confirmed just what a sissy I was. I turned on the vibrating dildo in my fuck hole and sucked on the realistic cock dildo as I rubbed my clitty. When I made my cummies, I held my clitty at the edge of my sissy cum cup and caught all of the cum. It tasted very bad so it will be a long road before I really love it like a sissy should.

I cleaned myself up and went out to go exercise. I think I was so ashamed at just how much of a sissy I had been, especially how I took the vibrating dildo so easily. I had to go back to pretending I was an actual man. I was back in panties an hour later though. I have to accept my place as a mincing cocksucking sissy.

I went to bed wearing only a red g-string and got to fill my sissy cum cup against on Sunday but now I am locked back up in my clitty cage for another week of chastity. It sounds like the routine will be chastity during the week and panties and cummies on the weekend but I know I will be kept on my toes (and on my knees).

Misty Mintz

No comments: