Pink is my favorite color by far.
I pretend it is not my favorite color when I am pretending I am a man, but pink is the perfect color for a sissy like me. Just stepping into a pair of pink panties can make my clitty swell up. I feel so girlish and feminine when I am wearing pink. So many of my panties and lingerie sets are pink. Right now I am dressed in a pink g-string and babydoll set. I also am wearing pink lipstick and my fingernails and toenails are all painted pink. I look at what a sissy I am and wonder how I ever thought I was a real man.
Real men do not wear pink very much at all. I wonder why pink is so associated with femininity. It is just red mixed with white. It is sometimes the color of hearts, another girlish thing I love, but hearts are red more often than pink. It is not a very strong or bold color and strength and boldness are seen as masculine traits. I am not very strong or bold - except when I am being a horny cock-hungry slut.
I love pink. I want to have a totally pink bedroom with pink sheets and pillows on the bed, a pink rug on the floor, and a pink dresser. I would have pink towels in the bathroom and a pink shower curtain even if I only take pink bubble baths. There would be some white and some red to stop the pink from being overwhelming.
I want to wear pink as much as I can. I want to tuck my clitty into a tiny pair of pink panties every day. I want to wear a pink camisole set and girly pink socks as I get to my knees to suck a fat cock dildo. I want to wear a pink bikini as I lay out in the sun with a pink drink in my hand. I want to wear a pink corset and pink boots as I get pounded by a strap on dildo in my fuckhole. I want to wear a pink spandex sports bra and shorts while I exercise. I want to wear a pink French maid’s uniform as I clean my place. I wish there was a pink CB6000S so I could wear that and have my fuckhole stuffed with a big pink butt plug as I was tied to a chair with pink rope to be forced to watch Lady Diana enjoy the big cock of a real man.
I feel so soft and servile and feminine and horny and pathetic in pink. I feel like such a sissy. It feels so right.
Misty Mintz


7 comments:
Definitely Misty.
Pink is where its at. Totally spot on.
You know... lately I've been actually thinking about pinkifying my bedroom..
Pink bed linen.. pink curtains.. big pink fluffy rug.. pink paint on the walls.. some pictures of pink ballerina's and pink fairies.. perhaps white furniture just for some contrast.. white bookcase maybe where I can store my copies of cosmo.. and a white vanity but of course with lots of pink glitter..
pink pink pink!
You missed one..
What about pink highlights!! Oh god thats so girly.. to be a platinum blonde with girly pink highlights..
And I LOVE pink makeup.. ..aaaaaah I could talk for hours about pink!!!!!
huhhh, men can also wear pink sometimes, in my opinion. I have a few pink shirts that i like totally. giggle, and one pink underwear.
xxx martin
Pink Rocks!!!! I also have a pink male shirt or two but nothing can come close to the pink that you can find in the women's departments.
What a lovely ode to pink Misty! it should be required sissy-reading! *giggles*
Thank you Tommi. Pink is just such an amazing color!
Tiffany, it would be so wonderful to have a sissy bedroom. I would feel even more girly all the time!
I get the distinct impression that you adore pink. Me too!
Kiss kiss,
Leeanne
Delicia linda,que tesão,que vontade de te-la,muito gostosa,beijos....
Post a Comment