May 06, 2011

A Painful Surprise

After a week of total frustration I was so ready to make my cummies today. My clitty was being tortured for days and it got worse and worse. I was counting down the hours until it was time to go home from my job so I could rub my clitty and explode.

When I made it back to my place there was a message from Lady Diana. It said to have my fuck hole filled when I rubbed my clitty and to take my time, at least a few hours. When I was ready to make cummies, there was a second message to read first.

I put my warmup plug in my fuck hole and started rubbing my clitty. It was so difficult to avoid cumming but I knew I could just look forward to it. Every second was pleasure and frustration together. I loved the feeling but I wanted to make my cummies so badly.

When it was time to cum I checked the second message to see how Lady Diana wanted me to do it. I knew it had to be something very humiliating, but I deserved it.

The message told me to take my hands off my clitty and put it back in the CB6000 without making any cummies at all. My look of tortured disappointment must have been one for the ages. I made a pathetic frustrated whimpering noise and read the message again to make sure. No cummies for Misty.

For a second I thought of making cummies anyway but I immediately knew that was wrong. One of the things that got me into trouble was thinking I could decide when I got to make cummies. Sissies don't decide. I was so frustrated and thought I need to cum more than anything but sissies don't need to cum. If Lady Diana wants me to feel agonizing frustration then I should feel that. My pleasure is as unimportant as my tiny clitty. I am going to thank Lady Diana for finding a way to teach me and punish me at the same time.

I put my CB6000 back on and followed the rest of the message. My mouth and fuck hole were both put to use while my clitty remained in frustration. The big cock dildo I sucked on reminded me just how inferior my clitty was and why I was a sissy. I hope I get lucky and still get to make cummies this weekend but I know that it is up to Lady Diana and will be whatever is best for my training. The frustration is still driving me crazy. Real men are so lucky.

Misty Mintz

No comments: