I am so horny right now and I don't know what to do! My clitty is dripping precummies nonstop and I can't even rub it. The CB6000 is totally crushing my horny clitty and I am afraid of what is going to happen in the even smaller CB6000S. I have a little clitty even and it is so painful but I am so horny at the same time!
Before I went into chastity, I painted my toenails bright pink and I shaved my clittie with the feminine landing strip that is so perfect for a sissy like me. I look at myself and think what a sissy I am. I should be in chastity with an intensely horny clitty and dreaming of making cummies so I can lick them up again. And that is what I am doing. I hated tasting my cum and then swallowing it down like a cumslut last weekend but I did it and tonight I would do anything to be able to do it again.
I want to cry myself to sleep and dream I am a real man who can make cummies whenever he wants by fucking a woman with his big cock. I am in such big trouble when my real chastity punishment begins. I will never survive it. How could I ever forget my place when it is so obvious what a sissy I am?
Misty Mintz
12 comments:
I'm right there with you Misty. I want to cum soo bad too but Mistress says it could be weeks before I can. And even then I will have to do a lot of feminising things to myself before I can get even close.. she's not made me eat mu cummies yet but I'm pretty sure it's at some point in my future.
Where will this all lead Misty? What's wrong with us? Why doe we love it so?
Your post makes me want to give you a big girly kiss on your little chastised clitty.
It will lead to us being complete and total sissies, Tiffany. That is just how it is supposed to be. I can't be a man, especially with such a tiny cock, but I can be a sissy. My clitty gets horny when I wear panties and suck on a realistic cock dildo because I am meant to be a sissy. We love it because it is who we are.
I sometimes wish giving up all control of when we make cummies and having to lick them up were not part of being a sissy, but they are. Not getting to cum very often teaches us of our place and how little our pleasure matters. Licking up cum is important because it is something a man would never do in a million years. Most women do not like cum. Sissies need to hunger for it.
The last part of your comment makes me blush, Tiffany. I wonder if Lady Diana would allow it. She probably would because it would be a little girlish and humiliating and appropriate for a sissy.
It makes me blush too Misty. But it also makes my citty tingle. I wish it didn't. But it does. That's why I said it.
*kissy kiss*
Oh Tiffany, I am blushing and tingling even worse now! I feel like even more of a sissy!
We should keep this our little secret Misty. Don't tell our Mistresses. We don't want them conspiring behind our backs if they find out we were getting all giggly and tingly and wet from thinking about giving each other girly kisses on our little clitty's now do we?
Oh Tiffany, by now it is probably already too late. I do not think Lady Diana will have a problem with anything that makes me feel more girlish, tingly, shameful, and like a sissy. She is probably laughing up a storm right now.
shhhhhhhhhhh Misty
We don't want to end up like this..
http://snipurl.com/27t9jk
...do we?
...do we?
Oh no, Tiffany! No no no.
*tingle* *moan* *tingle*
No....
ooo *giggles* naughty gurls!
but Misty you are so right about what it is sissies need and need to hunger for!
I would not know the first thing about being naughty, Tommi!
The first thing is too tame - I prefer the 423rd thing!
I think I would drink a whole glass of cum if Lady Diana would just end my chastity and let me make it!
Misty
I can't stop thinking about us dressed in our babydolls being made to rub our little tingly clittys together while we leak in our panties and give each other lipglossed kissy kisses.. and our mistresses sit and watch us and make us do it.
oh my even those words gets me tingly.. tingle tingle.. *moan* but I'm not allowed to even rub myself.. *moan* tingle tingle
..please..we must stop!!
Ooh Tiffany, it sounds so shameful but makes me so tingly in my clitty cage. What would be more girly? I bet Lady Diana would love it.
Post a Comment