May 01, 2011

Misty Tries Again

I am ashamed to admit that I have lost my way in my sissy training. Lady Diana and I have both had situations with relationships and work. I should not speak for Lady Diana but I tried to pretend to be a real man for another woman and she saw right through it. It is hard to hide being a sissy when your clitty gets harder when a woman says what a cute little thing it is when she is stroking it. My clitty hair had only been growing back for a couple weeks and I let out some feminine chirps when I got near making cummies. I can still remember the look on her face when she heard me. She stopped and I forgot to pretend to act like a real man and I begged her to keep going and let me cum.

She blew me off completely after that. A few weeks later I begged Lady Diana to continue training me but she was still with a man who had started out vanilla. He was beginning to be her slave but he would not have liked his girlfriend training a sissy. I begged Lady Diana again when they split up. I told her that the only rule I had broken with the woman I dated was touching and licking her breasts. Lady Diana said she understood but I would still be punished.

Lady Diana was not as forgiving when I told her that my clitty was not shaved and my toenails were not painted. And she was furious to hear that I had not been licking up my cummies. Drinking cummies is one of the most important parts of being a sissy. She said that I must not take being a sissy seriously if I would waste so much cum. I begged her and begged her but she said I had to prove how serious I was, so I will need to think of something I can do or say to her to show her.

I really am meant to be a sissy. I have a tiny clittie that gets so hard when my fuckhole is filled by a butt plug or I am sucking on a huge realistic cock dildo. I love how panties feel and how my toes look when they are painted pink. I need to appreciate cum more but I really find pecummies delicious. I love to rrub my hands up and down my body. I will sometimes chirp or squeal when I make cummies.

Lady Diana said that for now I can paddle my ass every day. I can make cummies on the weekends like before but never more than three times and I have to lick them all up. She told me to wear my CB6000 during the week and to order a CB6000S since it will be even tighter and make me suffer more. While I am waiting for it to come I should think of how I am going to show her how serious I am.

I wish I could show her like this. 

 Or like this.

Or at least this. I am kind of.

Misty Mintz

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Well Misty I must say its good to know you are back on track!

Stop pretending with all those silly boy urges and do what your Mistress tells you to do.. she knows best!

I hope you intend to keep us updated with your progress on your blog. Always fun to read about other girls in training to lovely wonderful Mistresses

Tiffany XXX

Tommi said...

Welcome back Misty -
we ALWAYS come back to our frillies in time!

Misty Mintz said...

Thank you so much Tiffany and Tommi. I love your blogs!

Tommi, I am wearing the frilliest pink panties I have right now.

Tiffany, every time I try to pretend to be a real man, sooner or later I get put back in my place.

I've been a good sissy and paddled my ass and licked up my cummies. I am still working on what to do to show Lady Diana I am serious about being a total sissy.