I bet there are as many answers to that question as there are sissies, but to me a simple definition of a sissy is a man who isn’t a man. Everything that a sissy is and does that makes her more of a sissy makes her less of a man. A man would never do the things that a sissy does. Even before we grow up, we get called a sissy for unmanly acts. I was called a sissy several times for not being tough and whenever I was bad at sports.
And now here I am wearing a pink babydoll set with my clitty shaved and my toenails painted. I have been sucking on a big realistic cock dildo. My pathetic clitty is hard in my panties as I think about what a sissy I am and it barely makes a bulge. The wet spot from my precummies is much easier to see. My fuck hole is filled with the rounded butt plug.
A man would never wear a babydoll set. A man would never shave his cock in the way my clitty is shaved. A man would never paint his toenails. A man would never ever suck on a realistic cock dildo or use a butt plug.
Do I do these things because I am a sissy or am I a sissy because I do these things? Could I just not do them and be a man? I have pretended to be a man but I am willing to do these things and one thing I can’t control is that being a sissy makes my clitty hard. A man does not let himself be made a sissy and he certainly does not get horny being a sissy.
There are men and there are sissies and I am a sissy. A sissy acts like a girl and a whore because she is better at that than acting like a man. Some sissies do it on their own and it feels right for them all the time. Others feel humiliated and may have to be pushed into it but still do it anyway and get horny from the humiliating. A sissy feels right being a sissy. A sissy feels right wearing panties.
A man sees a picture of a sexy woman in lingerie and thinks about having sex with her. A sissy sees it and thinks about wearing the lingerie. A man sees a picture of a sexy naked woman and wants to insert his cock. A sissy sees it and wants to beg to insert her tongue. A man wants a woman who will make him cum over and over. A sissy wants a woman who will tell him when he is allowed to cum. A man wants a woman who swallows. A sissy is made to swallow.
What do you think a sissy is?
Misty Mintz
4 comments:
I think you pretty much nailed it, sweetie, except that you didn't mention that when real men hold hard cock, it's their own. The only hard cock a sissy holds is the one she's sucking on. And when real men cum, they fill some bitches pussy or mouth. Sissies are often the bitches being filled, and when they cum, it's in their satin panties. A real man would never even taste cum. A sissy can't get enough cum.
Love your article, but how about some more pics and not just text?
Kisses,
crissi
Damn Crissi,
You beat me to it.
I might add licking my own cum out of my satin panties.
Or as I'm doing now...reading the blogs cumming into a tumbler until tonight when I'm out of cum....this sissies favorite treat !!!
Crissi,
Thank you so much for your comment! Those are some very good and true additions you gave. I know the only hard cock I could ever hold would be the one of a real man because I only have a pathetic clitty.
I didn't want to talk too much about real men or my clitty because those will probably be topics for another post. I am going to try to add more pictures but it is hard to sort through all of mine and find the perfect ones.
I still hate the taste of cum but I get horny thinking about drinking some up and right now I want some very bad.
Michelle,
Those are some dirty things to do with cummies and now I am afraid that I am going to be made to do them sooner or later. I don't know whether to be mad or thank you!
Post a Comment