Why does humiliation get sissies and submissives so horny? Is it a way to turn a negative into a positive? I am truly ashamed of my pathetic tiny clitty, but when Lady Diana teases me about it, then it gets stiff. The size of my clitty is one of the reasons I am destined to be a sissy and there is nothing I can do about that. I can pretend to be a man but I cannot pretend my clitty is any bigger. I have had a girl tell me how small and pathetic it was when I was trying to be a man and that really stung at the time, but thinking about it now makes my clitty try to get hard in the clitty cage.
If I wasn’t so embarrassed to be dressed up like a sissy slut, would it make me as horny as it does? My clitty is getting crushed by the clitty cage when I think of what a sissy I am becoming. Every time I have made cummies the last few weeks I have had to drink them out of my sissy cum cup. The thought of growing to love the taste of cum for real is very humiliating and I feel more ashamed. I also feel even hornier.
Having Lady Diana tell me how much of a sissy I am and how I cannot compare to a real man makes me feel it even more strong. When she tells me the humiliating things I have to do then I really want to do it even more. She laughs at how pathetic I am and I am so ashamed and so horny together that I make this whimpering noise and she laughs more and says she loves what a sissy I am. Is being humiliated part of how I submit to her? Is it just part of being a sissy?
Misty Mintz
6 comments:
Humiliation gets me hard too! I think part of it is just the thrill of the taboo. Knowing that you are being humiliated brings out that intense emotional rush (especially when it's sexual humiliation of some kind) and taps into a thrill that's very close to excitement.
Maybe us sissies just have a crossed wire in our brains...or maybe we were just intended to lust after the things which make us more pathetic and submissive ;)
Yes it all starts with the inadequate feeling of finally cumming to terms with our small clitty. I was told too....it hurt then but as soon as I slipped those panties on it became clear this is where I was meant to be.
Humiliated, sissy faggots eagerly licking our own cummies !!!!
Inadequate is the perfect word. I am inadequate as a man and have an inadequate clitty. Knowing it and admitting it is so humiliating and I can feel it.
i love chanting it while i stroke off into my panties.
say it with me.
i have a tiny inadequate itty bitty faggot clitty.
i don't know why, gurls, i only know it's true!
Sometimes i hate it, sometimes i seek it, but i always need it, reminding me what i am a soft frilly femmy sissygurl!
I very much enjoy humiliation. I love to put on some girl-clothes and go out in public. The reactions of real women when they notice my heels or bra, or even bright panties under short-shorts, gets me so hot and horny!!
Post a Comment