I have been on cocksucking duty again since last Friday. When I am at home I have to suck on one of my realistic cock dildos every two hours. I take the cock dildo deep inside my mouth and suck it for at least fifteen minutes. Sucking cock is a very important skill for a sissy whore and I know I need to get good at it.
It is very possible that I will never again know the feeling of having my clitty sucked. I have already sucked on these realistic cock dildos many more times than my clitty was ever inside the mouth of a woman. Being a cocksucker and never enjoying the pleasure on the other end is part of what makes a sissy be a sissy. I may be starting to like sucking cock. The realistic cock dildo feels so good sliding on my tongue and my mouth feels so full. I feel like a good sissy when I am sucking hard on a dildo.
Last weekend I was dressed up in a pink thong bikini set and I had to lay out on my bed reading like I was outside on a lounge chair tanning. My toenails and fingernails were painted bright red and I had to turn over at least every fifteen minutes. When I was on my back I would occasionally arch my back like a slut trying to get attention. When I was on my front, I stuck my ass up now and then. I was such a cocktease and that is good for my bimbo training. I also ran my hands up and down my body like I was putting on the tanning lotion.
I took my break to suck cock every two hours, on my knees. My clitty was very wet in my bikini bottoms. I got to cum at the end of the day on Friday and Saturday and I swallowed like a good sissy.
A job well done
Yummy
One day I will want it as badly as she does
Misty Mintz



3 comments:
Misty i just LOVE your blog!!
thank you so much for sharing your training, and thank you for following my little blog too!
Mmmm, it sounds like you're well on your way to becoming a true cocksucking sissy. Enjoy, dear.
Kisses,
crissi
Thank you too, Tommi. Your blog is wonderful and I love the pictures that you and Crissi each find.
Crissi, cocksucking is making me hornier and hornier. My clitty would be so hard if my clitty cage wasn't squeezing it so tight.
Post a Comment